Are you having trouble getting a second date or getting laid. A first date is your one chance to really make your mark… leave her wanting more. The best way to do this is to focus on her from beginning to end. Here are five things that will go a long way to making her feel special.
1. Plan a date that revolves around her interests. This information can be gleaned in conversation or from her online dating profile. Plan a unique date that isn’t just your run of the mill coffee shop date. Think fun and physical.
2. Ask her lots of questions, and listen actively. Talking too much on a date isn’t going to go over well. Show your interest by asking about her life, and tune in when she is responding. A good memory for details is something a woman will notice as well.
3. Compliment her on different things. Women love when a man tells her she looks good or that he is impressed with her abilities. Other small acts of chivalry are also appreciated.
4. Make her laugh. Women love a man with a sense of humour. Laughing makes everyone feel good, not to mention putting them at ease. Everyone feels a little anxious on a first date, so keeping things light will definitely create a positive mood.
5. Pick up the tab. Call me old fashioned, but I still think a man should pay on the first date. It also avoids that awkward splitting of the cheque that some couples go through. If you’re on a budget, plan a date that isn’t expensive but where you can still treat your lady.
These suggestions are easy to remember and carry out.
How do you make a woman feel special? We love when readers share their tips!
Meet beautiful women now at TSDating.com!
Tell us what you think