I was out yesterday with a girlfriend who had just been dumped. She realized that the breakup was for the best, but it still hurt to be on that end of the deal. One thing us ladies do to ease the pain is look at the parts of the man’s personality that we won’t miss after a relationship ends. My friend revealed that her boyfriend never complimented her looks. He’d say she had a “rad apartment” or that her dog was a “gorgeous creature” but she was always left wanting.
Some people say that women prefer to be complimented on their abilities more than their looks, but both matter, especially when these comments are coming from a lover. It’s an easy thing to compliment a trans woman, and it goes a long way…
5 Reasons to Compliment Her
1. She will know that you’re interested. If you haven’t become lovers and are just in the friendly stage, it’s a great way to show her that you want to take your relationship to the next level.
2. She will feel appreciated. Women, especially trans ladies, usually put a lot of thought into how they look when going out on a date. If you fail to compliment, she may be taken as a slight.
3. It’s an easy way to flirt. For men who are shy or nervous around women, it’s a simple way to be flirtatious without being creepy. Women love when a man notices the details.
4. It makes her feel good. She will associate being around you with good feelings and want to spend more time with you.
5. It helps to put her in the mood. Making a woman feel desirable is your first step towards physical intimacy. Women want to make out with a man who finds her irresistibly sexy.
Remember, compliments definitely help when you are trying to woo a woman, but keep them coming if you want to keep her!