Let’s face it guys, most of you enjoy a trans lady who swallows after giving you a blowjob. But if your cum tastes disgusting, it will likely be a one and done… a sad fate considering you have much control over the taste of your jiz. Acidic, bitter, and super salty are the chief flavor complaints women have, so surprise surprise – you really are what you eat.
If you’re smoking, drinking often, and eating fast food on the regular, there’s a good chance you are spraying some super stinky spunk down some poor girl’s throat. A good way to think about it is this: If it’s bad for your health, it’s bad for your cum. Everything you put into your body finds it’s way out through various secretions. Did you know if you step on crushed garlic, it will eventually come out on your breath… and will affect the taste of your cum.
Foods that affect the taste of your cum
1. Onions and Garlic. It’s hard to avoid these flavor enhancers because they are delicious… just not so much when they come out of your tip.
2. Cabbage, Asparagus, Broccoli and Cauliflower. Keep these on the down low before a date. A good reminder is they also give you gas which is a major turn off too.
3. Sugary fruits. The goal is to make your cum taste sweeter, so eat plenty of fruits like mangos, apples, pineapple, and pears.
4. Spices and Herbs. You can improve your flavor with peppermint, cinnamon, and cardamom.
5. Junk Food. Fast food doesn’t offer much to your body in the way of nutrients and it pollutes your man juice at the same time. Do yourself and your lady a favor and make a conscious effort to eat well.
Always drink plenty of water daily as this will keep everything running better, as well as dilute anything going in that causes a negative effect on your tasty toss. If you’re hearing a lot of complaints… you may even want to try a 1-2 week cleanse.
Any tips or tricks you use to improve the taste of your cum? Let us know in the comments.